- ResRequest heads to S!TE
- Wild Lodges Properties (Tanzania) at S!TE 2018
- Extended Season - Serengeti North Wilderness Camp
- $30,000 Raised to Fight Poaching in Victoria Falls
- Safari so Good as Ulusaba launches brand new Safari Suite
- Sneak Preview of Sanctuary Olonana's Brand New Geoffrey Kent Suite
- Mantis Leads Addo Road Clean Up
- Wami River Bush Retreat (Kisampa) Anti- Poaching Project
- JoyCo’ Goes Social With African Trilogy Properties
- Travel Africa magazine sponsors Safari Roadshow 2019
Airlink Introduces Business Class On Victoria Falls And Walvis Bay RoutesBy *Jason Werdmüller von Elgg, Airlink
Airlink’s direct services between Cape Town and Victoria Falls as well as Johannesburg and Walvis Bay now offer an intra-continental (as in intra Europe) style business class service.
International premium travelers arriving in Cape Town and travelling onwards to Victoria Falls, on Airlink, will now be able to enjoy the additional benefits afforded by continuing their journey in a premium cabin. This is especially relevant in regard to additional baggage allowance as well as lounge access in Cape Town. In the same way Airlink’s Johannesburg to Walvis Bay Business Class cabin will be of benefit to business and leisure travelers alike.
Airlink’s direct flights originating from Cape Town to key tourism destinations such as Victoria Falls, Maun and Windhoek, allow travelers to spend more time at their destination and less time in transiting via en-route airports. Travelers are able to enjoy a leisurely breakfast at their Cape Town hotel, before commencing their journey and it is no longer necessary for to commence their journey before sunrise.
Airlink looks forward to continuing to set a new standard for leisure travelers and international tourists using its business class service on these routes.
Through our alliance with SAA, travelers can enjoy convenient connections with SAA, their Star Alliance Partner airlines and other carriers throughout Southern Africa and the world.
Earn Voyager Miles and book your flight with your booking agent or – www.flyairlink.com