- More than just game drives at Bumi Hills
- Vayeni and Samphire Travel Consulting to part ways in October 2018
- Final 9 students sponsored with your support
- Zambia & Uganda to sponsor Bradt's Big Cat Festival 2019
- More Safari Logistics flights available
- Be the first to stay at African Bush Camps new camps in Mana Pools!
- Fusion Restaurant at The Retreat
- A Fitness Room with Perhaps the Finest Work-Out View in Africa has Opened at
- Adventure on the river: the Kafue River Recce
- The Retreat by Heaven
Event for 50 Years Independence of The Republic OF E.G.By Tony Ibotson, Luxury Hotels Management Company - Grand Hotel Djibloho
With the occasion for celebrating 50 years of independence of the Republic of Equatorial Guinea, GRAND HOTEL DJIBLOHO sponsored a unique event:
Crossing the island of Bioko in kayay, carried out by the Italian kayak record man, Francesco Gambella on the 10th of October 2018.
Waiting for Mr.Gambella at the end of the crossing line (on Malabo seafront) there was the President of the Republic H.E. Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, who personally congratulated him.
The kayak and the paddle have been donated by Mr Gambella to the President and to all the Equatoguinean people and will be displayed in a museum in memory of this important celebration.
The event also had a benevolent purpose in favour of AMREF (African Medical and Research Foundation) for the African populations.
Mr Gambella completing the kayak crossing.
Mr Gambella and Miss Guinea 2018.
Secretary of State, Mr Presti of Luxury Hotel Management and Mr Gambella.