- African Bush Camps, announcing our new streamline website
- Walking in pursuit of wilderness
- Wild dogs vs hyenas, brought to you by Robin Pope Safaris
- Kenya Airways launches daily flights to Mogadishu
- On the weekend Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge celebrated its 10 year anniversary with much fanfare and festivities
- Going Live at Elewana Tarangire Treetops
- Kitich Forest Camp - A message from The Chelis
- Udzungwa Forest Camp - Canoeing On the Kilombero
- Rufiji™ footwear made in Africa – the beginning of their adventures
- It’s a boy! Saruni Rhino welcomes a new baby
54 On Bath - Champagne BarBy Daniela Macquet, Tsogo Sun
Tsogo Sun’s luxury Johannesburg hotel, 54 On Bath, launched its new champagne bar and garden by Maison Perrier-Jouët in November 2017, an enchanting space of crafted beauty inspired by the Maison’s delicate floral style. Against the backdrop of the Champagne Garden’s sweeping terrace and breath-taking views, guests will enjoy an exclusive selection of prestigious Perrier-Jouët Champagnes.
True to Maison Perrier-Jouët’s philosophy of uniting art and nature to bring beauty and wonder to everyday life, the Perrier-Jouët garden is designed to immerse guests in a refined and elegant ambiance in the Maison’s signature green, white and gold, embracing the natural beauty of its surroundings within the refined and tranquil setting of 54 on Bath.
The new, stylish Champagne Garden offers a selection of Perrier-Jouët champagnes that is unrivalled in South Africa – notably the highly sought-after prestige cuvées Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque and Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Rosé with its iconic, hand-painted anemone flower.
“The Perrier-Jouët brand is a perfect fit for the refined elegance of 54 on Bath and we are delighted to be the home of one of only a select few of Perrier-Jouët’s world renowned enchanted spaces. At Tsogo Sun, we believe that champagne is all about great experiences, and our philosophy as a group is to make top international champagnes accessible to the market by pricing them only slightly higher than cost prices.