- From San Diego Zoo Safari Park to the Serengeti
- CLASSICS 25
- News from Elewana Sand River Masai Mara
- Cruising The Best With ZC&S - Zambezi Cruise & Safaris launch new and improved circuits, tours and products.
- Private Vehicle at Flatdogs Camp’s Crocodile Nest
- Wilderness Safaris Remains Committed to Combating Climate Change
- Coastal Trade Message
- Leave the Ordinary Behind
- Safari Magazine issue 35 now out
- Elewana Guides at Loisaba lead the way in the Citizen Science Initiative
Atua Enkop Africa New Appointment UpdateBy *Nagib Popat, Atua Enkop Africa
We are pleased to announce the appointment of Kennedy Ayoti as Group General Manager for Atua Enkop Africa Ltd with effect from the 3rd Sept 2018.
The Atua Enkop Africa collection of camps include Elephant Bedroom Camp, Mara Ngenche Safari Camp, Tipilikwani Mara Camp and Mbweha Camp.
Kennedy will serve as the Group General Manager with the mandate to drive the business forward and further entrench the qualities and standards for Atua Enkop Africa Ltd as the preferred choice for luxury safari camps in Kenya. Kennedy is a Seasoned Hospitality professional with 27+ years of extensive experience in the industry.
He has successfully served in a number of organizations in various capacities amongst them; The Sopa Lodges (Director of Operations-East Africa), The Mater Hospital (Chief Executive Officer), The Sarova Stanley (General Manager), The Panafric Hotel (General Manager), Sarova Paraa Lodge (Uganda) (GM), Whitesands Hotel, Sarova Shaba Lodge and lately consulted for the Concord Group.
He holds a Masters of Business Administration degree from ESAMI-Arusha Tanzania, Diploma in Hotel Management (Kenya Utalii College) and has attended a number Leadership and Management workshops.
He is a strategic business leader who has received a number of awards on outstanding corporate performance and transformative leadership amongst them Head of State Commendation (HSC). Kennedy has also served the Industry at various capacities including, National Nice Chairman and Nairobi Region Chairman Kenya Association of Hotel Keepers and Caters.
We welcome him to the Atua Enkop Africa family and wish him success in his endeavours.