- Hideaways Zambezi Truth: On the Water and Ready to Transport Guests on a Bohemian Zambezi Voyage
- Wilderness Safaris Introduces Exclusive Namibian Camping Safaris
- 54 On Bath - Champagne Bar
- African Bush Camps, announcing our new streamline website
- Walking in pursuit of wilderness
- Wild dogs vs hyenas, brought to you by Robin Pope Safaris
- Kenya Airways launches daily flights to Mogadishu
- On the weekend Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge celebrated its 10 year anniversary with much fanfare and festivities
- Going Live at Elewana Tarangire Treetops
- Kitich Forest Camp - A message from The Chelis
Tanzania’s biggest tourism players join forces to promote the Tanzanian road less travelledBy Small World Marketing
Three of Tanzania’s biggest players joined forces to showcase the lesser known parks of the country. Asilia Africa, Nomad Tanzania & Selous Safari Company jointly hosted two agent training evenings where they brought to life the hidden gems of Southern & Western Tanzania.
Nearly 40 agents attended the two private dining events which were held at Calcot Manor in the Cotswolds and in The Phene in Chelsea, London. Over a three-course dinner the agents heard presentations from the three companies, covering six different regions of Tanzania including Selous, Ruaha, Katavi, Mahale, Rubondo and Fanjove Island.
The idea was born when the three companies realised that by collaborating together to promote Southern & Western Tanzania as a destination, the overall training experience would be far more powerful and effective than each of them focussing on their own individual portfolios. By equipping agents with the tools they need and building their knowlegde, will help to encourage more visitors to these lesser known but extremely rewarding safari destinations.
The very different, collaborative approach was really well received by the agents. Steppes Travel “It was one of the best suppliers’ events I have done. Focused, fun and different. Really interesting and actually useful.”
Following the event, all the agents were sent the presentation as well as key USPs on the area & individual property information ready to offer guests and convert enquiries. Due to the success of this event the three companies are now looking to roll out the concept to other source markets.