- JoyCo’ Increases Its Portfolio With Sikiliza DMC
- Elewana Collection Guests get mini packs of Seedballs
- Saruni Rhino now bookable as a standalone property
- The Singita Grumeti Fund Canine Unit Experience
- Coaching Session At Grand Hotel Djibloho - Guinea Equatorial
- Mountain gorillas no longer critically endangered
- Vayeni is growing its Team!
- Exciting Changes for 3Sixty Luxury Marketing
- Zara unveils it’s new Ngorongoro Safari lodge under the operators Tanzania Wildcamps chain of hotels
- Painted Wolf Den is open
The SAFARI Company Mourns its Queen BeeBy *Chania Tundo, The Safari Company
It is with enormous sadness that we inform you that our amazing & fun-loving, kind & incredibly capable Queen-Bee Lilian Onyango passed away on Friday night. We are devastated.
Lilian had been in hospital for a week with pneumonia and we were under the impression she was improving, so this tragedy came as a terrible shock to all of us.
We will be forever thankful that we had her in our lives at The SAFARI Company for 9 years. Lilian was an inspiration .... also a friend, a mentor, a leader and the best party partner!! She truly carried our company from a 3-man start-up to where it is today, a multi-award winning Kenyan DMC that is unique in that we offer our clients the opportunity to experience ‘The Real Africa’, away from the crowds (but in the same popular areas), whilst staying in a magnificent game lodge, a boutique safari tent, an unique beach villa or an exquisite little farmhouse rather than a large hotel chains.
Our amazing team have decided that work will continue ‘as usual’ with Clair, Danielle, Tiph & Liz answering your enquiry emails … but please kindly bear with us whilst we mourn our special friend and incredible colleague.
We also pray for her pride & joy, her family - her incredible Mum, her daughter, grand-son, the rest of her family and her very dear friends.
With love from us all
Tiph, Danielle, Liz, Tracy, Clair, Carolyn, Andrew & Chania