- Sandton Sun - New San Deck showcases the best in African elegance
- Volcanoes Safaris releases The Batwa of Mgahinga new video
- Jenman African Safaris Appoints Pierce Synnott as Marketing Specialist for UK , Ireland, Scandinavia, France, Belgium & Netherlands
- No Zika in Zambia
- Grand Hotel Djibloho Receives The Mamelodi Sundowns F.C.
- The Serengeti Girls Run: Striving Towards a Common Goal
- NEW Nomad Tanzania Website
- Elewana Collection’s track to wellness
- Bull Elephants join the herd at Samara Private Game Reserve
- Sketch for Survival - 476 artworks by celebrities & wildlife artists supporting Garamba NP, DRC.
Wayo Africa Hosts Fam Trip: 25 March - 5 April 2019By *Charlie Morison, Campbell- Bell Communications
Wayo Africa is organising a 13 day FAM trip, with limited places available. This is gives you a highly beneficial opportunity to understand what the Wayo experience can offer.
Wayo Africa is a pioneering safari company that offers the only multi-activity activity safari in Northern Tanzania. They believe firmly that it is better to enliven your senses and have a truly authentic safari experience rather than simply being a voyeur watching through a windscreen, and offer all the finest ingredients for a life changing safari experience. Every element of a Wayo Safari is hand-picked with 20 years of expertise on the ground. They never compromise and always get the essentials right, comfortable beds, quality bed linen, delicious food, excellent coffee served from your Stanley flask on a rocky kopje as the sun rises. Add in their extraordinary access to private safari areas and perhaps the most important ingredient of all, their expert guides and you have the perfect safari. Wayo Africa also offers a first class DMC service to their clients to ensure every element of their often complex trips is expertly handled.
Wayo Africa have organised a FAM trip, commencing on the 25th March 2019, to offer specialist agents a unique opportunity to see what the Wayo experience provides to all of its guests. Due to the complexity of the activities Wayo offer experiencing Wayo Africa first hand is key in order to understand and feel what makes their safaris so special.
The FAM trip runs from 25th March- 5th April 2018. Below is the itinerary for each day:
- Day 1- Arrival into Tanzania, staying at Rivertrees Country Inn
- Day 2- A day hiking, canoeing and fancy sit down lunch inside Arusha National Park, staying at Katambuga House
- Day 3- Mountain biking and game drive around Lake Manyara, staying at Manyara Green Camp
- Day 4- Hiking and game drive around Lake Manyara National Park, staying at Manyara Green Camp
- Day 5- Manyara Treetop Walkway and Mto Wa Mbu Village tour & local lunch before heading to the Ngorongoro Crater rim, staying at Sanctuary Crater Camp
- Day 6- Full day hike around the remote north-western rim of Ngorongoro Crater, staying in a Wayo fly Camp
- Day 7- Hike into Entamanu Camp then hike to the Seneto where you meet your vehicles and game drive/ site inspections in to the Wayo Nabi Green Camp.
- Day 8- Day game drive in the Southern Serengeti, afternoon walking safari and overnight at Wayo Walking Camp (South)
- Day 9- Full day walking in the Serengeti, then overnight back in Wayo Walking Camp (South).
- Day 10- Game drive to the airstrip and fly to Arusha on Regional or continue on more site inspections.
There are a limited number of 10 places on this trip. Park and concession fees apply. For more information or to secure your place, please contact Charlie Morison at Campbell-Bell Communications. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 01931 713288.