- Kenya Airways launches daily flights to Mogadishu
- On the weekend Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge celebrated its 10 year anniversary with much fanfare and festivities
- Going Live at Elewana Tarangire Treetops
- Kitich Forest Camp - A message from The Chelis
- Udzungwa Forest Camp - Canoeing On the Kilombero
- Rufiji™ footwear made in Africa – the beginning of their adventures
- It’s a boy! Saruni Rhino welcomes a new baby
- Elewana Collection has updated its website to a new secure site
- Elewana Collection website offline for maintenance
- Island Continent Tours Madagascar Invite WTM London 18 - AF 635
Wild dogs vs hyenas, brought to you by Robin Pope SafarisBy *Stephanie Naidoo, Robin Pope Safaris
You have probably heard the proverb "Two dogs fight for a bone, and a third runs away with it."
In this next Safari Diaries we see how it literally happens when a wild dog pack squabbles over the last remains of their kill before hyenas arrive…
Watch the battle unfold here: https://bit.ly/2D72b02
Subscribe to our channel and never miss your 60 seconds escape to Africa!