- Wayo Africa Hosts Fam Trip: 25 March - 5 April 2019
- Sandton Sun - New San Deck showcases the best in African elegance
- Volcanoes Safaris releases The Batwa of Mgahinga new video
- Jenman African Safaris Appoints Pierce Synnott as Marketing Specialist for UK , Ireland, Scandinavia, France, Belgium & Netherlands
- No Zika in Zambia
- Grand Hotel Djibloho Receives The Mamelodi Sundowns F.C.
- The Serengeti Girls Run: Striving Towards a Common Goal
- NEW Nomad Tanzania Website
- Elewana Collection’s track to wellness
- Bull Elephants join the herd at Samara Private Game Reserve
Zimbabwe completes the Safari Roadshow line-upBy Tim Henshall, Kamageo
In February 2019, Kamageo will host the UK's biggest ever annual 'Safari Roadshow' with 40 quality exhibitors. Following our tried and tested format, across each two-day event, there will be four separate 1/2 day sessions - Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and now for the first time, Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe's inclusion is an exciting development for an already successful format and Mandy Henshall, Resources & Events Director at Kamageo was quick to explain "We wanted to ensure that the Safari Roadshow continues to deliver quailty business opportunties for both sides of the desk".
There are four events in total - Manchester, Cirencester and two in Central London. Buyers can choose the countries they want to meet by selecting 1,2,3 or 4 sessions, which operate on a round-robin basis with every buyer meeting every exhibitor for 20 minutes. "That places extra emphasis on making sure we attract the right exhibitors to meet the right buyers" added Kamageo's Tracey Sutton, who is coordinating exhibitor bookings. Feedback from previous events strongly suggest that Kamageo deliver against that challenge.
For more information on the events, please see www.safari-roadshow.com but note that Uganda and Zambia exhibitor places are now fully booked.