- Ndutu Safari Lodge & Wayo Africa To Attend ITB March 2019
- Freewalker doing their bit to market travel in South Africa
- Kenya Airways to launch Rome – Geneva – Nairobi route
- Good news for the painted wolves of the Luangwa Valley (Robin Pope Safaris)
- A Private Guided Tour in a Jenman Select Vehicle
- A free packing list for safari: a tool for tour operators and travellers
- Governors’ Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge Releases Two New Marketing Movies
- Celebrating Singita's Food Journey
- Bumi Hills Safari Lodge welcomes French Artist Rens Lipsius to its community.
- Refurbishments Refresh the Classic Elegance of Governors’ Loldia House
Africa Albida Tourism Welcomes New Group Sales & Brand ManagerBy *Nommy Vuma, Africa Albida Tourism
Bryony Acutt re-joined Africa Albida Tourism in the role of Group Sales & Brand Manager on January 9, 2019, after leaving in 2011 to pursue her passion in advertising.
Africa Albida Tourism (AAT’s) chief executive Ross Kennedy said Acutt would use her extensive experience in brand management to further strengthen the hospitality group’s corporate and product brands.
Acutt previously worked for Zambezi Cruise and Safari Company, where she solidified her experience in the hospitality industry, and prior to that was with DDH&M Advertising.
“Bryony brings energy and ideas, ambition and drive to her new role in the group, and we look forward to seeing the positive impact of these attributes and skills.
“The induction and transition process will of course be much quicker and smoother given her prior experience and knowledge of the properties and people, plus her recent interaction with the travel trade,” Kennedy said.
Acutt is passionate about conservation and sustainability in tourism operations, and was instrumental in the establishment of our Green Steps to Sustainable Tourism policy, Kennedy added.
“It is always gratifying to welcome back colleagues who come back to the Africa Albida Tourism family,” Kennedy said.
IMAGE CAPTION: Bryony Acutt
T: +263 (04)885200 E: email@example.com W: www.africaalbidatourism.com