- Kanana Refurbishment 2019
- Africa Albida Tourism Welcomes New Group Sales & Brand Manager
- Ndutu Safari Lodge & Wayo Africa To Attend ITB March 2019
- Freewalker doing their bit to market travel in South Africa
- Kenya Airways to launch Rome – Geneva – Nairobi route
- Good news for the painted wolves of the Luangwa Valley (Robin Pope Safaris)
- A Private Guided Tour in a Jenman Select Vehicle
- A free packing list for safari: a tool for tour operators and travellers
- Governors’ Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge Releases Two New Marketing Movies
Cash required in Mwanza for Tanzanian Visa acquirementBy *Gabriele Manzoni, Coastal Aviation
Dear Trade Partners
We would like to notify all our agents that it is possible to acquire Visa for Tanzania transiting in Mwanza, however please note that the Immigration Office at Mwanza airport do not accept any form of CREDIT CARD payments. The guests have to be escorted outside the premises toward the nearest ATM to then withdraw the cash required to pay for their visas, thus causing delay to the passengers that already have their visas.
Can you please inform all your guests that they should either apply for an e-Visa or carry cash US Dollars (bills dated 2006 or older, in exact change) to pay for the Visa on arrival in Mwanza.
We look forward to your continued support.
The Flying Safari Team
Follow us on social media