- Temporary closure of Saadani airstrip
- Enter Zimbabwe onto the Ultra-High-End Luxury Safari Stage
- Anti-poaching boots delivered to Rhinos Without Borders and DNPW Zambia
- Natural Selection Welcomes “The Jackal & Hide” In The Greater Okavango Delta To Their Portfolio
- Roving Bushtops is on the move to Kusini, southern Serengeti
- Safari Roadshow - cancellations mean space is available
- New appointed Head of Sales and Reservations
- Shadows of Africa opens a new office in Zanzibar
- Hideaways Heading to the Beach
- The Striking New Look of Singita Faru Faru Lodge
Governors' Partners with Paul Joynson-Hicks for Photographic Safaris in the Masai MaraBy Chloe Flatt, Governors' Camp
Governors' enjoys the best location in one of the best wildlife areas in Africa. Our location is the wildlife area of choice for documentary filmmakers, such as the BBC, and professional photographers, as well as many keen and budding wildlife photographers!
We are delighted to be teaming up with Paul Joynson-Hicks MBE this year to offer guided photographic safaris in our prime wildlife area. A renowned African wildlife photographer, Paul’s passion started as a photographer’s assistant many moons ago in London and developed into an obsession through the last 25 years living and working in Africa.
We are thrilled to team up with Paul in hosting an exclusive 6-night safari from 27th April - 3rd May 2019 with only 6 places available, staying at the Governors' Private Camp situated on the beautiful Mara River, right in the heart of the wildlife action.
Paul's keen eye and technical know-how paired with Governors' superb guides will help amateur and developed photographers harness their passion and learn new skills, while enjoying an unforgettable wildlife experience.
For more information on our partnership with Paul contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
www.governorscamp.com - have you visited our brand new website?