- Hideaways Heading to the Beach
- The Striking New Look of Singita Faru Faru Lodge
- Mahlatini's Travel Trends for 2019
- Zara Tanzania Adventures Takes Responsibility for Porters Health on Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Introducing The Nest @ Sossus
- A Brand-New Era for Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp
- Heading for Great Things After 70 years
- Zanzibar Serena Hotel Partners with Zanzibar Outreach Program to Offer Ear Surgery
- Building a Sustainable Future
- Elewana Collection empowers its Guide team through dedicated training
Shadows of Africa opens a new office in ZanzibarBy *Nataša Fras, Shadows of Africa
Natasa Fras, Founder & CEO of Shadows of Africa has today announced the successful opening of a new branch of Shadows of Africa on Zanzibar.
Offering hotel bookings, activities, flight bookings, and excursions on Zanzibar itself, the Shadows of Africa Zanzibar office utilizesour decades of experience on the mainland by specializing in offering safaris from Zanzibar.
Designed to be the ultimate all-round partner for travel to and from Zanzibar, Shadows of Africa Zanzibar offers all-inclusive safari packages to suit all budgets. Our international team based in Zanzibar has decades of combined experience in the African travel market.
Founded to meet the ever-increasing demand for high quality travel and safari services from Zanzibar, our innovative approach allows for tailor-made and bespoke experiences for your guest. while offering you the assurance that your guests are in capable hands. We’ve visited the hotels, explored the parks, and flown with the airlines – so our first-hand experience is at your fingertips.
If you are looking for a competitively priced, high-quality partner for all your travel needs in Zanzibar – Julia & Lesia in the Shadows of African Zanzibar Office will be happy to introduce our services and discuss your needs.
CONTACT: Julia Yevtushenko
Phone: +255 777 972 941