- Enter Zimbabwe onto the Ultra-High-End Luxury Safari Stage
- Anti-poaching boots delivered to Rhinos Without Borders and DNPW Zambia
- Natural Selection Welcomes “The Jackal & Hide” In The Greater Okavango Delta To Their Portfolio
- Roving Bushtops is on the move to Kusini, southern Serengeti
- Safari Roadshow - cancellations mean space is available
- New appointed Head of Sales and Reservations
- Shadows of Africa opens a new office in Zanzibar
- Hideaways Heading to the Beach
- The Striking New Look of Singita Faru Faru Lodge
- Mahlatini's Travel Trends for 2019
Temporary closure of Saadani airstripBy *Gabriele Manzoni, Coastal Aviation
We would like to inform you that Saadani airstrip in Tanzania has been closed by the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority from 6th January till 6th February 2019 due to the maintenance of the airfield.
The destination has been already restricted from sale during the above dates and existing bookings are being contacted by our Reservations department to arrange a different itinerary. For existing and future bookings, we are able to offer flights into Kwajoni, the closest airstrip.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Reservations team below.
The Flying Safari Team
Follow us on social media