- Wild Frontiers: Active Uganda - Climb, Hike and Trek
- New Flight Schedule 2019-2020 and Security Levy Fees
- Photographic Safaris
- The New Singita Faru Faru Lodge is Revealed
- Wellworth Hospitality Will be Exhibiting at Internationale Tourismus - Borse in Messe Berlin
- Matetsi Victoria Falls to feature in the Kamageo UK Safari Roadshow 2019
- Matetsi Victoria Falls to feature in the Africa Showcase: Nordics 2019
- Asanja Africa at ITB 2019 - Hall 21A / Stand No 128
- Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende is now open for this season
- Complimentary Golf Courses at the Grand Hotel Djibloho
Africa-Experience now operates in KenyaBy *Evelyn Kürz, Africa-Experience
Large herds of animals, spectacular landscapes, unique lodges and camps – Kenya is the Home of the Safari. And we are right here: with our operations office in Nairobi and brand-new Toyota Land Cruisers on the roads, Africa-Experience now operates in destination Kenya.
What to expect when working with us:
- Scheduled lodge and camping safaris in small groups of not more than 7 guests
- Private lodge and camping safaris along tailor-made routes
- Experienced and service-oriented travel consultants with expert destination knowledge
- Professional guides who share their local knowledge with our mutual guests
- Brand-new and custom-converted 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser safari vehicles
As part of our Africa-Experience family and sister to long-established Tanzania-Experience, we are true experts in East African safaris.
If you love us in Tanzania, Namibia or South Africa, expect the same professionalism, reliability, and service in Kenya.
Find out more about Africa-Experience in Kenya on our destination dedicated website Kenya-Experience.
Introductions are best made in person. Meet us at ITB! We’d love to chat to you.
ITB in Berlin: March 6 – 10 2019: hall 21a, stand 129.
Arrange a meeting with us here!