- Coastal continues flying to Kigali and strengthening its network
- Meet Team Wetu at ITB Berlin 2019
- Additional Departure Dates: Intimate Botswana & Zimbabwe Encounter
- An EPIC Acquisition for Mantis Collection
- Stunning new look unveiled at Elewana Sand River Masai Mara
- Ngwana Club- Blooming young explorers with African Bush Camps
- Team Wetu in Latin America
- Meet us at ITB - Berlin
- Introducing Zambezi Cruise & Safaris’ own Kariba Safari Lodge
- Take a trip of a lifetime with Robin Pope Safaris
Are you connected to your buyers?By *Natasha Bame, ResRequest
Connecting to your key agents electronically will ensure you never miss out on valuable bookings. Tour operators use a host of software systems to stay on top of technology trends. Online bookings are one of the fastest growing trends.
ResRequest interfaces to a number of tour operating systems enabling, tour operators to book ResRequest properties when permission is granted. Recently we added to our channel partners and integrated to GranIT Safari.
GranIT Safari Software (GSS) is a specialist safari software product that manages tour operators’ business processes. The system has the ability to handle groups, F.I.T's, packages, Fly-Drive packages and is currently being used by over 50 tour operators primarily in East Africa and Madagascar. It is available in English and French.
“With Safari Software we’ve reduced our response times to as little as 10 minutes.” Nilima Chandran - Naked Wilderness
Agents using GranIT Safari include Leopard Tours, Liberty Africa Safaris, African Horizons, Kobo Safaris, Utalii College and many more.
“It’s user-friendly, yet complex enough to deliver optimum options and endless possibilities.” Tomas Sorensen - African Horizons
GranIT Solutions' partnership with ResRequest comprehensively links both the GSS and ResRequest software to be able to check room availability and book rooms in real time at the click of a button. Room availability can be checked at the quotation and tour levels. This ensures that the rooms booked on the itinerary are actually available.
“This software is the only one that does what we need without making us change our operating procedures to suit the software.” Richard Corcoran - Liberty Africa