- Africa-Experience now operates in Kenya
- Wild Frontiers: Active Uganda - Climb, Hike and Trek
- New Flight Schedule 2019-2020 and Security Levy Fees
- Photographic Safaris
- The New Singita Faru Faru Lodge is Revealed
- Wellworth Hospitality Will be Exhibiting at Internationale Tourismus - Borse in Messe Berlin
- Matetsi Victoria Falls to feature in the Kamageo UK Safari Roadshow 2019
- Matetsi Victoria Falls to feature in the Africa Showcase: Nordics 2019
- Asanja Africa at ITB 2019 - Hall 21A / Stand No 128
- Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende is now open for this season
Great Plains Stance To Botswana's Proposed 'Blood Law'By Alex Walters, Great Plains Conservation
Our beautiful Botswana is under siege by lobby groups. On Thursday 21 February a white paper was submitted to the government recommending wildlife utilisation with a series of suggestions to:
a) open up the largely condemned hunting of elephants and all wildlife again,
b) the culling of massive numbers of elephants,
c) the setting up of canning factories for those dead elephants to convert them into pet food,
d) more fences, and
e) the active cutting off of wildlife corridors.
Read the Botswana Government's White Paper on their official Facebook page here.
Dereck Joubert, CEO Great Plains Conservation and Great Plains Foundation has issued the following press release.
For more information, please click here.