- Update on temporary closure of Saadani airstrip
- andBeyond Announces Oceans Without Border's Pledge
- Kitich Forest Camp at ITB
- Meet Coastal Aviation in ITB 2019 - 6-8th March
- We are Africa-Experience: new destinations, new website, new agent zone
- Bush Camping in the Emerald Season with Robin Pope Safaris
- Announcing the opening of Elewana Lodo Springs, a New Five-Star Luxury Tented Property located in Loisaba
- Green Safaris partners with Chikunto Safari Lodge
- No 5 by Mantis launches Exclusive Art Tours in Port Elizabeth
- Zambian Ground Handlers celebrates its 10th anniversary with the biggest agent fam trip yet… And you’re invited
Introducing New FlightBy *Gabriele Manzoni, Coastal Aviation
Ruaha / Iringa to Kilimanjaro - Arusha
Coastal Aviation is expanding its extensive scheduled flight network by adding more route options so as to make your flying safari seamless!
By linking Tanzania's largest National Park, Ruaha National Park, with Kilimanjaro International Airport (Tanzania's second largest international point of arrival), we are providing our trade partners with further options to link remote and authentic safari destinations with alternative international points of arrival / departure.
Effective 1st June 2019, the daily flights between Ruaha/Iringa to Kilimanjaro and Arusha will allow passengers who are not continuing their onward journey to the Coast, to connect with Qatar Airways, Ethiopian Airlines, RwandaAir, KLM, Condor, Turkish Airlines and many more international connections directly out of Kilimanjaro International Airport.
Providing more efficient options means less time spent in transit at airport terminals enroute, which equates to more time on safari.
Please email us on email@example.com or make an appointment to see us in Berlin, to discuss the timings and the prices.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Flying Safari Team
Follow us on social media