- Serena Beach Resort & Spa Pledge to Join the Initiative to Create a Plastic Free Coastline
- The Amazing Madagascar
- Latitude Hotel Group extends its partnership with specialist representation company, Small World Marketing
- Zara Charity and Zara Tours Sponsors the Indian Ocean Coastline Clean up once again
- Samara Private Game Reserve's cheetah swap boosts cheetah metapopulation
- Official opening of Mpala Jena Camp
- Elewana Collection at ITB 2019
- Safarilink clarification of erroneous media report
- RETURNAfrica will be opening a new lodge in 2020 on the Kwando River in Namibia’s Caprivi Strip
- Live the Ultimate Holistic Holiday in The World's Greatest City at 26 SUNSET VILLA
Take a trip of a lifetime with Robin Pope SafarisBy *Stephanie Naidoo, Robin Pope Safaris
Long regarded as one of the best wilderness experiences of the South Luangwa National Park, our Mobile Walking Safaris have been operating for over 25 years, offering guests an unforgettable journey off the beaten track.
Why go on a Mobile Walking Safari?
• Walking in remote, untouched areas of the park.
• A highly experienced and passionate team.
• Fine dining under the stars.
• The absence of vehicles and the relative lack of human activity make it that much more exclusive.
• It is a multi award winning safari and was chosen as a 2015 Tour of a Lifetime by National Geographic Traveler.
If you still need more convincing, take a look at this: Mobile Walking Safaris video.
We have a few spots left on some of our trips for 2019: Availability Calendar