- andBeyond Announces Oceans Without Border's Pledge
- Kitich Forest Camp at ITB
- Meet Coastal Aviation in ITB 2019 - 6-8th March
- We are Africa-Experience: new destinations, new website, new agent zone
- Bush Camping in the Emerald Season with Robin Pope Safaris
- Announcing the opening of Elewana Lodo Springs, a New Five-Star Luxury Tented Property located in Loisaba
- Green Safaris partners with Chikunto Safari Lodge
- No 5 by Mantis launches Exclusive Art Tours in Port Elizabeth
- Zambian Ground Handlers celebrates its 10th anniversary with the biggest agent fam trip yet… And you’re invited
- Farewell to Ben Parker - Tongabezi
Update on temporary closure of Saadani airstripBy *Gabriele Manzoni, Coastal Aviation
Following our previous communication sent last month, according to Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority the Sadaani airstrip is still closed until 28.02.2019.
The destination is restricted from sale until the above date, however we kindly ask you to contact our Reservations department if any bookings are made to arrange a different itinerary.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Reservations team below.
The Flying Safari Team
Follow us on social media