- Bush Camping in the Emerald Season with Robin Pope Safaris
- Announcing the opening of Elewana Lodo Springs, a New Five-Star Luxury Tented Property located in Loisaba
- Green Safaris partners with Chikunto Safari Lodge
- No 5 by Mantis launches Exclusive Art Tours in Port Elizabeth
- Zambian Ground Handlers celebrates its 10th anniversary with the biggest agent fam trip yet… And you’re invited
- Farewell to Ben Parker - Tongabezi
- Ethiopian Airlines Opens New Terminal And New Addis Ababa Hotel
- How Singita is Going Plastic-Free
- New Scheduled Charter Flights, Zambia: Lusaka – Livingstone – Lower Zambezi
- We're peddling @ Sossus Under Canvas
We are Africa-Experience: new destinations, new website, new agent zoneBy Evelyn Kürz, Africa-Experience
Taking our guests on safaris, tours and mountain climbs so they can take a break from the world as they know it. That’s what we set out to do as Tanzania-Experience in 2007. Twelve years later, we operate not only in Tanzania, but in Namibia and now Kenya and South Africa.
Our four Experience destinations come together under the umbrella of Africa-Experience. Find out more on our new website. And meet us at ITB!
ITB in Berlin: March 6 – 10 2019: hall 21a, stand 129.
Arrange a meeting with us here!
You can now access all information on our safaris, tours and mountain climbs in our new agent zone.
Contact us for your login details.
For queries regarding our tours, photos, videos or info packages, you can now use the email address: email@example.com
Keep an eye out for updates on our new destinations Kenya and South Africa in the coming weeks.
We look forward to sharing with our guests what we love. Because we know that they will love it too.