- Flatdogs Camp provides equipment to volunteers helping to minimalise human-wildlife-conflict in the South Luangwa.
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Estate Welcomes New General Manager
- Reminder: Live Bookings Available On Jenman African Safaris Agent Portal
- New Route Coming Soon
- More play at Elewana The Manor Ganako Primary School with the new recycled playground!
- The Botswana White Paper: Statement from African Bush Camps
- Natural Selection to open Safari House in Etosha Heights Private Reserve, Namibia
- David Yarrow Partner with Mantis
- Ethiopian To Operate All-Women Functioned Flight To Oslo On International Womens Day
- CITW Awards Full Scholarships to Eight Bisate Secondary School Learners
Masai Mara To ZanzibarBy *Anu Vohora, Safarilink Aviation
Safarilink takes this opportunity to remind our customers about our daily seamless connecting service from Masai Mara to Zanzibar, or to Diani, Vipingo and Lamu.
Clients ending their safari in Laikipia or Masai Mara can connect via Wilson to Zanzibar, thereby arriving at a very convenient time of 1530 and enjoy sundowners on the beach!
Upon arrival off our safari routes at Wilson, our ground staff will meet and assist passengers to our dedicated departure lounge prior to clearing immigration and boarding.
Agents offering services of International flights to their customers, could consider offering the Safarilink flights as an alternative to through ticketing from JKIA to Zanzibar on flights that arrive late in the evening, as the early arrival time of Safarilink saves passengers wasting half a day.
All flights to Zanzibar are operated in one of our Bombardier Dash-8 aircraft, with complimentary snacks and drinks served on board. Baggage allowance is 20 kgs inclusive of hand luggage.
For inquiries and clarification, please contact our reservation team; email@example.com