- New Kenya FGASA Qualification course in the Masai Mara
- Golden Africa Safaris announces additional Okavango Delta 9 night departure for September 2019
- Flatdogs Camp receives chef training for their à la carte restaurant
- African Bush Camps “Wild Game” is open
- 2 Fantastic Indaba Fam Trips available with Hideaways
- Wilderness Wellness Safari with The Safari Collection
- Hiking in the Udzungwas
- Kenya Airways activates codeshare in the US market
- ResRequest is travelling to Cape Town for WTM Africa 2019
- Running Wild: The Serengeti Girls Run 2019
Additional Departures for Jenman African Safaris Intimate Botswana and Zimbabwe Encounter in 2019 & 2020By Marguerite Engelbrecht, Jenman African Safaris
Our Intimate Botswana and Zimbabwe Encounter remains one of our most popular NEW tours! This is why we have increased our departure dates for 2019. The new dates are as follows:
- 5 May 2019
- 25 September 2019 – Tour offered in reverse, starting in Maun and ending in Vic Falls.
This tour expertly combines the must-sees and do’s of Botswana and Zimbabwe ensuring that our guests experience uniquely Zimbabwean highlights such as a luxury houseboat experience on Lake Kariba, rhino-tracking in Matopos, and the mighty Victoria Falls. As well as Botswana’s famous Chobe Game Reserve, a traditional Mokoro excursion in the Okavango Delta and the lunar landscape of the Makgadikgadi Pans.
For more information please click here.