- Wilderness Holdings Announces New Group Sustainability Manager
- Yoga week launches at The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille – northern Kenya
- TAASA Lodge Welcomes Tawanda Munengiwa as Managing Director
- JWS 360° : Introducing Intana Global
- New San Deck showcases the best in African elegance
- Walking with Gibb's Farm
- Join Dame Kelly Holmes to take on three incredible trail runs through Southern Malawi this October!
- The Safari Store launches the Rufiji™ Safari Traveller Bag
- Island Continent Tours at WTM - Africa Stand B05
- Borana Lodge to launch Farm to Table activity in May
Africa-Experience at INDABA: new tours, new destinations, new developmentsBy *Evelyn Kürz, Africa-Experience
The dates may have changed, but you will still find us at our regular spot in the outdoor area at INDABA 2019 in Durban.
Africa-Experience is a tour operating business: we plan, organise, and run safaris, tours, hiking trips and mountain climbs in Tanzania, Kenya, Namibia, and South Africa.
Are you looking for a reliable partner in Southern and East Africa? We’d love to chat to you.
When: INDABA in Durban: 2 – 4 May 2019
Where: Outdoor Area, Walnut Road, ODW.A15
Arrange a meeting with us here!
- New destination: Africa-Experience in Kenya
Africa-Experience now operates in Kenya. Our operations office in Nairobi runs guided lodge and camping safaris in The Home of the Safari.
- New guided tours in Namibia
Marvels of Southern Africa: 16-day guided lodge tour in Namibia, Botswana, and Zimbabwe, showcasing the best of Southern Africa.
Magnificent Namibia: 22-day guided lodge tour, taking guests from the Fish River Canyon to Etosha National Park – the ultimate Namibian experience.
- New guided tour in South Africa
Experience the South: 14-day guided lodge tour taking guests from Cape Town, across the Winelands and Garden Route to Addo Elephant Park.
- Safaris and Mountain Climbs in Tanzania
Our first and most popular destination continues to excite: find out more about our guided camping and lodge safaris, and our mountain climbs on Mt Kilimanjaro and Mt Meru.
Take a seat in one of our 4x4 Toyota Land Cruisers, used on safaris and tours in Tanzania, Kenya, and Namibia and in our Mercedes Sprinter, used on tours in South Africa. Both vehicles will be on-site at our stand.
Get in touch to arrange a meeting with us at INDABA 2019 in Durban!