- Walking with Gibb's Farm
- Join Dame Kelly Holmes to take on three incredible trail runs through Southern Malawi this October!
- The Safari Store launches the Rufiji™ Safari Traveller Bag
- Island Continent Tours at WTM - Africa Stand B05
- Borana Lodge to launch Farm to Table activity in May
- Celebrating 10 years of Extraordinary!
- Joyco’ Increases Its Portfolio With Monarch Travel DMC
- Chikwenya and Ruckomechi Open for 2019 Season in Mana Pools
- Nairobi Serena to Open a New Pan-Asian Restaurant
- Safari.com celebrates its partnership with media giant Caxton & CTP Group
New San Deck showcases the best in African eleganceBy Daniela Macquet, Tsogo Sun
One of Sandton’s most stylish outdoor spaces – San Deck, has undergone a full refurbishment, bringing to life a uniquely African meeting spot carved into the Sandton skyline.
With a spectacular location in the iconic Sandton Sun, the San Deck has got a vibrant atmosphere – it is designed to take full advantage of the spectacular sunsets and offering guests a variety of unique space.
San Deck’s food and drinks menu reflect the style and variety of its setting. In keeping with the ethos of Sandton Sun, the food menu showcases fine, seasonal, and sustainable South African produce, and features a wide selection of snack and meal options. Social options include items such as sushi, oysters, homemade deck sliders, calamari and other South African favourites.
The music complements the contemporary and energetic heart of South Africa’s business hub, and in the evenings, resident DJs deliver a pulsating Afrocentric beat.
San Deck is a place to share experiences of social dining and sophisticated beverages