- Hot Air Ballooning at Vumbura Kicks Off for the 2019 Season
- Africa-Experience at INDABA: new tours, new destinations, new developments
- Wilderness Holdings Announces New Group Sustainability Manager
- Yoga week launches at The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille – northern Kenya
- TAASA Lodge Welcomes Tawanda Munengiwa as Managing Director
- JWS 360° : Introducing Intana Global
- New San Deck showcases the best in African elegance
- Walking with Gibb's Farm
- Join Dame Kelly Holmes to take on three incredible trail runs through Southern Malawi this October!
- The Safari Store launches the Rufiji™ Safari Traveller Bag
Press Release - Rack Rates 2019-2020By *Louise Barlow, Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve
We take great pleasure in extending our 2019 rates into 2020 – expiring 29th February 2020. We have noticed an increase in demand for longer lead time bookings as well as the need for rates to be valid from one calendar year into the next. We have taken your feedback on board and will be setting a new rate validity season starting 01st March running through to the end of February the next year.
Therefore, our current rates will be extended and our new rates for 2020 will start 01st March and run through into the first two months of 2021.
Christmas Peak Period surcharges will still apply from 20th December 2019 – 10th January 2020.
All current reservations made and confirmed for the period from 11th January 2020 – 29th February 2020 will be at the current rate and will be adjusted automatically. All terms and conditions remain as stipulated.
Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve
Tel: (011) 447-7172