- Leading Ecotourism operators join forces to launch the Lionscape Coalition
- Journey Beyond looks forward to meeting you at the upcoming Africa Tradeshows
- The Ant Collection joins Ethos' portfolio
- Where focus goes, energy flows – African Bush Camps host internal guides training at Somalisa Camp
- Every bit helps to put a smile on a kid's face
- New African Territories & Hippo Point Reservations
- Elewana Tarangire Treetops highlights the importance of Conservation areas
- Meet Train Manager Siya Mbambo - and an update onthe timings for the new 2-night slow travel experience
- Cyclone Idai Disaster Relief Efforts
- Star Bath and Yoga Deck at Garonga
Safari.com celebrates its partnership with media giant Caxton & CTP GroupBy *Nicholas Wright, Safari.com
Safari.com, which forms part of the AfriTrip Group (Pty) Ltd, has over 10 years worth of experience in the planning and booking of safari holidays in Africa and has assisted more than 200,000 travellers from all corners of the world.
A passion for Africa, incredible supplier relations, and expert safari planning is what Safari.com deems the right combination to unlocking the perfect African experience for each traveler..
Split into two divisions, the company is able to offer travellers a selection of mid-range to luxury trips in Eastern and Southern Africa, as well as self-catering accommodation in more than 20 National Parks across South Africa.
In the first quarter of 2019, Caxton purchased a 50% stake in Safari.com as part of a diversification strategy that has seen it partner with leading online companies throughout South Africa, including the conclusion of a purchase in the stake of Private Property in 2018.
According to Alexis Boshoff, CEO of Safari.com: “Safari.com’s integrated content and offerings into Caxton’s local newspaper websites means incredible safari related content for all readers across Caxton’s network, as well as some exclusive safari deals for those readers. We’re looking forward to an exciting and long partnership ahead with Caxton.”
Caxton & CTP Group are constantly looking for ways to improve their digital and print media and Nyle McKee who is the head of Group Commercial Partnerships at Caxton Digital, expressed his excitement over the new partnership with Safari.com; saying that it will offer the market attractive safari holidays and that the travel company is expected to flourish alongside other online retailers such as Guzzle, Private Property, Autodealer, and All4Woman.
Nyle went on to say: ”In the short time the partnership has been live, we’ve had tremendous interest on the site from users across South Africa. It seems that South African consumers are in the market for a holiday all year round!”
With the support of Caxton, Safari.com looks forward to expanding their reach within South Africa whilst seeking out new and innovative ways to further enhance their customer experience.
For further information please contact Safari.com on +27 21 468 7255 or email email@example.com