- JWS 360° : Introducing Intana Global
- New San Deck showcases the best in African elegance
- Walking with Gibb's Farm
- Join Dame Kelly Holmes to take on three incredible trail runs through Southern Malawi this October!
- The Safari Store launches the Rufiji™ Safari Traveller Bag
- Island Continent Tours at WTM - Africa Stand B05
- Borana Lodge to launch Farm to Table activity in May
- Celebrating 10 years of Extraordinary!
- Joyco’ Increases Its Portfolio With Monarch Travel DMC
- Chikwenya and Ruckomechi Open for 2019 Season in Mana Pools
TAASA Lodge Welcomes Tawanda Munengiwa as Managing DirectorBy *Michael Roane, TAASA Lodge
TAASA Lodge announces that its Board of Directors has appointed Tawanda Munengiwa as the Managing Director for Tanzania. Munengiwa will assume his new role effective April 3rd, 2019.
“During this time of growth and expansion, there is no better person to lead TAASA Lodge than Tawanda Munengiwa. He is a proven leader with over a decade of experience and knowledge within the Tanzania lodging industry.” said Jim Roane and Peter Taunton, TAASA Lodges coowners.
In his new role, Tawanda Munengiwa will oversee all departmental operations and lodge services throughout Tanzania. Munengiwa has 24 years of experience in the industry throughout Africa and comes to TAASA as a 12-year General Manager from andBeyond’s Klein’s Camp. Munengiwa brings extensive knowledge and experience of managing high-end brands.
“I am very delighted to have been given this opportunity to become the Managing Director for TAASA and I look forward to working with the Owners, Staff and our Partners to take the TAASA Brand to another level,” said Munengiwa.
Founded in 2009, TAASA Lodge is a luxury tented safari camp that has experienced significant improvements over the last year. With an elevation in service, accommodations, food, vehicles and safari experience, TAASA Lodge is the premier luxury tented camp located in Northern Tanzania.