- African Bush Camps Partners With ‘How Many Elephants’ To Raise Awareness Of The African Elephant Crisis
- Ruaha Balloon Safaris Available again this year June to October
- Just a Drop's Easter Treat - 20% off 'For the Love of Nature' talk with the filmmakers behind Netflix series Our Planet
- Travel with Purpose with Wilderness Safaris – Hwange Elephant Collaring
- For up-close-and personal game viewing our Safari Lodge is the place to stay! So good, we even named them the Elephant rooms 🐘 🐘 🐘
- Hideaways Welcomes Nicole Jacobs As Sales Manager
- Meet Peter Pittendrigh - Jenman African Safaris' New Head Of Sales
- The Rufiji™ BUGTech™ Explorer Gilet: your safari and adventure companion
- The Secret is out – at Beverley Hills hotel
- Lemala Ngorongoro Rejuvenated
Three Elewana Collection properties closed for the seasonBy Alia Bellamy, Elewana Afrika
This is a reminder that the following three properties will be closed for two months from 1st April to 31st May;
Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp, Mara North Conservancy
Luxury bush camp with outstanding wildlife viewing in the heart of the Masai Mara. Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is one of Kenya’s original, very small and exclusive tented camps, located away from other lodges in the pristine Mara North Conservancy, making it the perfect base from which to explore the wonders of the Mara. Nestled in a lush thicket of Elephant Pepper trees overlooking open grasslands frequented by herds of game, Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp maintains a rustic luxury and authenticity of a traditional safari from yesteryear.
Elewana Loisaba Star Beds, Loisaba Conservancy
Poised on a rocky kopje, the Star Beds command sweeping views over an undulating valley and a permanent waterhole, frequented by resident wildlife. Rustically designed to complement the surrounding environment, each star bed is individually built in harmony with the natural rocky features, incorporating a sitting area, and open plan bathroom with a view. Handcrafted four-poster wooden beds sit on raised wooden platforms jutting out from a thatched-roof accommodation and are rolled out each night for guests to sleep under the endless African sky.
Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar
Set in a picturesque tropical garden with its secluded beachfront, the luxurious Pavilion suites embrace wide-arched glassless windows affording spectacular views over the Indian Ocean. Each villa has its own private plunge pool and is tended to by its own Guest Ambassador. Kilindi's 'open-to-nature' approach provides the true essence to any stay and crafts a private, intimate and 'barefoot' appeal that so many crave. Explore the hidden secrets of the island or relax in the infinity pool watching the dhows head out to sea, with a gentle breeze in their sail.
We look forward to welcoming the teams back at the end of May ready for a busy season ahead.