- ‘For the Love of Nature’ With Huw Cordey and Patrick Morris, filmmakers of Planet Earth, Life, Galapagos and The Hunt
- Singita Sweni Lodge Redefines Luxury Bush Experiences
- andBeyond announces plans for ultimate desert escape
- Elewana Elsa’s Kopje Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Actress Virginia McKenna
- Additional Departures for Jenman African Safaris Intimate Botswana and Zimbabwe Encounter in 2019 & 2020
- New Kenya FGASA Qualification course in the Masai Mara
- Golden Africa Safaris announces additional Okavango Delta 9 night departure for September 2019
- Flatdogs Camp receives chef training for their à la carte restaurant
- African Bush Camps “Wild Game” is open
- 2 Fantastic Indaba Fam Trips available with Hideaways
Updates from ITC Sudan
ITC Sudan would like to let all the Atta community know that we are all safe and well here in Khartoum and Northern Sudan. We are watching the evolution of the current political situation that ended a 30 years dictatorship.
We add very few people in the country at the time as it is the end of a very successful travelers season.
Our guests staid well and safe in our hotels of Meroe and Karima and they left Sudan when the Khartoum airport re-opened.
We all hope that the current situation will settle positively soon in order to guarantee stability, a brighter future to Sudan and all its welcoming, peaceful people.
ITC Sudan will be ready to welcome guests back when the time will be right. Best season to travel to Sudan is October to April.