- TAASA Lodge Welcomes Tawanda Munengiwa as Managing Director
- JWS 360° : Introducing Intana Global
- New San Deck showcases the best in African elegance
- Walking with Gibb's Farm
- Join Dame Kelly Holmes to take on three incredible trail runs through Southern Malawi this October!
- The Safari Store launches the Rufiji™ Safari Traveller Bag
- Island Continent Tours at WTM - Africa Stand B05
- Borana Lodge to launch Farm to Table activity in May
- Celebrating 10 years of Extraordinary!
- Joyco’ Increases Its Portfolio With Monarch Travel DMC
Yoga week launches at The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille – northern KenyaBy *John Elias, The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille
An increasing number of our guests have been enjoying yoga during their stay with us, partly due to our iconic views and partly due to the fact that Gill has been a fully qualified yoga instructor for a few years now. Gill has over 500 hours of yoga instructor training behind her and with the help of some additional yogis we are running a yoga week.
All food will be vegetarian, with vegan diet offered. Fresh fruit and vegetable juices throughout.
Yoga offered will be in accordance with the group needs but it will be a variety of Hatha yoga to include Yin and Vinyasa Flow. It may also include Power yoga or Acroyoga. Qualified and Certified Yoga Alliance teachers including Kenyan yogis from the Africa Yoga Project
For the full programme please see the programme – any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org