- Coral Lodge Mozambique launches new website
- Nairobi Serena Hotel Launch New Pan-Asian Restaurant
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris begins North Serengeti Flights on July 1st
- Breaking Records for African Parks
- More comfort, more luxury at Samara’s Karoo Lodge
- Nimali Mara Opening July 2019
- New Trade Fam Trip Launched to Madagascar
- Safarilink Aviation Makes History
- How is Kamageo helping to increase tourism to Africa?
- Animals free to visit Tongole
An African Anthology introduces Iganyana Tented Camp as the latest addition to our portfolioBy *Ruth Bassett, An African Anthology
An African Anthology is proud and excited to introduce Iganyana Tented Camp as the latest addition to our portfolio!
Iganyana Tented Camp is situated on a private concession just minutes from Hwange airport and Hwange National Park.
15 large luxury tents each offering 640 square feet of pure peace and privacy, all rooms have king or twin beds, en-suite bathrooms with separate dressing area, air-conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, and double doors leading onto a shaded outdoor veranda.
There are several activities to choose from at Iganyana, game drives in the Hwange National Park, bush walks or a visit to the African Painted Dog Conservation Centre. Full day game drive inside Hwange National Park are also available on request.
Contact An African Anthology for enquiries or to make a reservation, +27 11 568 4264 or firstname.lastname@example.org