- Guests Get Hands-On in the Kitchen at the Singita Community Culinary School
- Kenya Airways resumes Malindi Operations
- Greystoke Mahale's Mwiga Mambo features on "Faces of Africa"
- Daily scheduled flights between Serengeti to Kigali & Entebbe
- Introducing Our New Team Members...
- Equatorial Guinea - Labour Day Celebration
- Nextour launches at Indaba 2019
- The Safari Store sketching and product testing on the Zambezi
- Wilderness Safaris Rwanda Announces Pioneering Conservation Initiative for Gishwati-Mukura National Park
- Painted Wolf Wines - Hitting the Headlines
Painted Wolf Wines invitation to visitBy *Emma Borg, Painted Wolf Wines
It was fantastic to pour our wines on the Atta stand and at the networking event, for a 7th year! It was amazing to experience exciting energy of the travel and tourism industry and to have grown so many fans of Painted Wolf over those years, thank you for your support!
I spoke to many who were not familiar with our wines or our philosophy of donating 4 to 5% of turnover to African wild dog conservation through organisations like TUSK and EWT.
We have distributors in Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe. We are working on getting out paws into other African markets such as Tanzania, Uganda, Ruanda. The more people in those countries enquire about getting our wines, the more likely it is to happen. Please drop me a line if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our venue is ideal for clients wanting an intimate personal wine adventure, so if you have time in between shows, come and check us out. We are at 125 Main Road, Paarl where guests can come in for a wine tasting or just a glass of wine or visit Sit Café for coffee, breakfast or lunch.
By appointment email@example.com
We are usually open later on Wednesdays for Wine & Tapas from 5 to 8pm.
See you at We are Africa on Thursday!