- Explorers against Extinction to help safeguard the world’s tallest mammal
- Guided Walking Safaris temporarily suspended in Lewa Wildlife Conservancy until further notice
- Providing Building Blocks for Early Learning
- Hemingways Nairobi joins the prestigious Virtuoso Network
- Jao - Pioneering Biodiversity Conservation in the Okavango Delta
- Kamageo to promote The Gambia within the UK
- An African Anthology introduces Iganyana Tented Camp as the latest addition to our portfolio
- Coral Lodge Mozambique launches new website
- Nairobi Serena Hotel Launch New Pan-Asian Restaurant
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris begins North Serengeti Flights on July 1st
Robin Pope Safaris celebrate Kuthengo Camp first year in operation!By *Stephanie Naidoo, Robin Pope Safaris
In April 2018 Kuthengo Camp officially opened its ‘doors’ for business and in honour of the camps' 1 year anniversary, Robin Pope Safaris have put together an exciting package which explores 2 of Malawi’s most popular and diverse game parks:
Majete Wildlife Reserve - currently the only official Big 5 game park in Malawi.
Liwonde National Park - in addition to having 4 of the Big 5 present, it is also the only park in Malawi that is home to a cheetah population.
Located on a large open plain stretching towards the Shire River in Liwonde National Park, Kuthengo Camp lies nestled among fever trees and baobabs. The four spacious and modern safari tents are all en-suite, each with a bathtub and an outdoor shower. With all the usual comforts of a Robin Pope Safaris camp, Kuthengo maintains a rustic charm, complemented by stunning views which are best appreciated from your private deck with a cold sundowner in hand, admiring the herds of waterbuck that frequent the camp area, milling about in the evening glow.
For more information contact us or view the itinerary here: Kuthengo Celebration Package.