- Wilderness Wildlife Trust Helps Fund Vital Botswana Rhino Conservation Operation
- Camp Jabulani Rebranded to Jabulani
- Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp – Driving Desert-Adapted Wildlife Conservation Research
- New Photosafari Vehicles at Governors' Camp in the Masai Mara
- New events - "Sundowners with...." launched in the UK
- GHD Master Chef Junior 1st Edition 2019
- Next week is the 8th UK Africa Showcase with On Show Solutions and Atta
- Sell-out UK investment forum for Sierra Leone
- Due to perceived client conflict, TANTOO initiative will end soon.
- Ethiopian GCEO Re-Appointed to IATA Board of Governors
Family glamping at Safari Plains!By *Cindy Sheedy Walker, Extraordinary
Always wanted to take the kids camping, why not opt for glamping? Safari Plains provide a Kids Program your kids will never forget.
Imagine roasting marshmallows over a boma fire under the Milky Way, learning to track the Big Five, the Small Five and the Ugly Five, or spending the afternoon outdoors enjoying all Safari Plains has to offer.
Safari Plains provide a host of kid-friendly activities in the bush, while good old fashioned activities around the lodge such as I spy with my little eyes, Yoga on the lawn, arts and crafts, nature walks, Bumble Safaris and movies and popcorn all make sure that kids go to bed tired, happy and sun-kissed every evening.
The team at Safari Plains has curated a very special selection of activities just for the kids. Think dazzling stargazing drives, identify bird calling sounds and learning the uses of trees and plants.
Set against the backdrop of the magnificent Waterberg Mountain Range in the Limpopo Province, a mere two hours’ drive from Johannesburg. The exquisite beauty of its wide-open savannahs, free roaming Big 5 and spectacular vistas is an idyllic melting pot for a majestic wilderness destination.
Set along the winding sand pathways, each of our breath-taking tented suites commands a stunning space within the natural, indigenous bushveld. These safari-style tents offer the utmost comfort and an opulent ambiance with private timber wrap-around decks. Safari Plains redefines luxury in the bush, with a magnificent high–ceiling dining room, elegant lounge, impressive bar, and relaxing spa.
Explore the surrounding bushveld on open vehicle safaris, bush walks or horseback safaris. An outstanding big five safari experience awaits on the twelve thousand hectares private game reserve that is home to Safari Plains.
And if all this isn’t enough to convince you, kids under the age of 12 sharing a family tent with their parents stay absolutely free, valid until 31 August 2019! Includes three meals per day, selected local beverages and two safaris per day.
For more information or to make a booking, phone Extraordinary Reservations on 011 516 4367 or email email@example.com