- Geographical Association Study Tour - Malawi 2020
- Wilderness Safaris Sponsors ‘Visionary’ Humanitarian Project in Botswana
- Introducing Giraffe Manor's New and Improved Rooms
- Auric Air adds more frequencies to Selous effective 01 July 2019
- Privately Guided Safaris in East Africa
- Bon Voyage and Thank you – Jabulani Ranger Andre de Jager embarks on a new life chapter
- Campi Ya Kanzi Safari - What to Wear
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Estate Eliminates Plastic Water Bottles in Bid to Go Plastic-Free
- Matetsi Victoria Falls joins the prestigious Virtuoso Network
- Conservation SOS: Africa’s Leopards Battling Extinction
Midweek flights to Saint Helena Island December 2019 - March 2020By *Jason Werdmüller von Elgg, Airlink
St Helena Government (SHG) and Airlink are pleased to announce that bookings are now open for midweek flights commencing in December 2019.
In addition to the regularly scheduled weekly flight that operates on a Saturday, during the period December 2019 - March 2020 a second weekly flight will operate to St Helena on a Tuesday. Passengers are now able to make bookings up until late February 2020.
The normal Saturday flight will continue to operate from OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. The monthly flight to Ascension Island on the second weekend of each month will also continue as normal, with an additional Ascension Island flight in both December 2019 and January 2020.
During the period 3 December 2019 - 11 February 2020 inclusive the midweek flight will operate from Cape Town International Airport. The midweek flight will then revert to OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg with effect from 18 February 2020 through to 31 March 2020. A summary schedule can be found in the Questions & Answers attached to this press release.
Tickets are available online via the Airlink website at www.flyairlink.com and through all IATA travel agents.
For those passengers resident on St Helena, ticket bookings can be made via Solomon & Company (St Helena) Plc’s Shipping & Travel Agency at the Malabar in Jamestown. Passengers can visit the Shipping & Travel Agency in person or contact them via email: email@example.com or tel: 22523.