- Sell-out UK investment forum for Sierra Leone
- Due to perceived client conflict, TANTOO initiative will end soon.
- Ethiopian GCEO Re-Appointed to IATA Board of Governors
- Leadership Stability at SAA Strengthened with New Appointments
- Sustainability first: Singita’s commitment to the future
- Louis-The-Lawyer's BASTA Bullets (Back with A Bang!)
- Acacia Africa Helps To Combat Plastic Pollution In Tanzania
- Small World Marketing shines a ‘Spotlight on Africa’ to UK’s press
- Samara Private Game Reserve appoints South Africa's first female tracker
- Tsogo Sun Hotels celebrates 50 golden years of growth
Next week is the 8th UK Africa Showcase with On Show Solutions and AttaBy *Simon Beck, Orbital Communications
It’s an exciting week next week as 20 leading African experiences join the UK Africa Showcase where we have over 150 operators and agents joining us for product updates and networking in Manchester, Cirencester and London.
With videos and interactive presentations we are bringing leading African experiences to the UK market in a fun and different format.
Any operators that want to sign up last minute please see our schedule below and email email@example.com or call 01603 291806
For a full list of exhibitors, please look at here
Africa Showcase schedule next week:
18th June: 1730 etc. Venues, 11 Portland St, Manchester, M1 3HU
19th June: 1730 Kings Head Hotel, 24 Market Place, Cirencester, GL7 2NR
20th June: 1800 Ham Yard Hotel, 1 Ham Yard, Soho,London, W1D 7D