- Bon Voyage and Thank you – Jabulani Ranger Andre de Jager embarks on a new life chapter
- Campi Ya Kanzi Safari - What to Wear
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Estate Eliminates Plastic Water Bottles in Bid to Go Plastic-Free
- Matetsi Victoria Falls joins the prestigious Virtuoso Network
- Conservation SOS: Africa’s Leopards Battling Extinction
- Ethiopia Shines as Highlight of The New Series for BBC’s Top Gear Team
- World Fusion Tours today announced the first release of their Culture Collections for 2019 / 2020
- We are very proud and delighted to announce that The Houghton Hotel is now a member of An African Anthology.
- Bring Your Own Water Bottle - Help us save Water and the fragile environment
- Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris 2020 – Guided Southern Africa Brochure
Privately Guided Safaris in East AfricaBy *Simon Ball, Bespoke Safaris
Bespoke Safaris has now created a small team of private professional guides providing true expertise for any potential safari in East Africa.
Our most recent guided trips have included Ethiopia, Rwanda, DRC, Western Uganda as well as Kenya & Tanzania.
Knowledge not only of the endemic fauna & flora is shared but cultural and anthropological insights add a valuable in-depth knowledge to any privately guided trip.
Mammal & birding trips are our forte, with experienced qualified private professional guides who know where to seek out those elusive species.
Recent birding trips have included well over 350spps seen in both Ethiopia and Uganda on 12 days trips. Kenya itself has until recently held the world record number of bird species seen in one day -342 spps!
Species diversity in East Africa is second to none, clearly illustrating the wide range of fascinating habitats and geography one can experience on a privately guided safari.
Our private guides can assist even with fly fishing trips and golf safaris to the very best courses over here!
Whether adding a private guide into your own prepared trip for guests or asking us to tailor make an itinerary, the added value of a private guide is certainly worth it.