- Due to perceived client conflict, TANTOO initiative will end soon.
- Ethiopian GCEO Re-Appointed to IATA Board of Governors
- Leadership Stability at SAA Strengthened with New Appointments
- Sustainability first: Singita’s commitment to the future
- Louis-The-Lawyer's BASTA Bullets (Back with A Bang!)
- Acacia Africa Helps To Combat Plastic Pollution In Tanzania
- Small World Marketing shines a ‘Spotlight on Africa’ to UK’s press
- Samara Private Game Reserve appoints South Africa's first female tracker
- Tsogo Sun Hotels celebrates 50 golden years of growth
- World Fusion Tours fixing UAE cultural travel television series
Sell-out UK investment forum for Sierra LeoneBy *Tim Henshall, Kamageo
Kamageo played its part in Sierra Leone’s investment forum in London last week, which attracted 150 more delegates than the 200 that had been anticipated. His Excellency, President Julius Maada Bio’s attendance clearly impacted on interest levels and his keynote speech certainly set the tone for the day. He revealed some of the significant new incentives being offered across numerous categories, especially within tourism. Senior government officials pledged their commitment to minimising red tape, ensuring speedy processing and providing full support for new tourism ventures across this fast developing nation.
Sheku Lexmond Koroma, the CEO of SLIEPA (Sierra Leone Investment & Export Agency) gave a rousing speech, emphasising that investors should "work with SLIEPA and we will ensure the speedy processing and developing of your investment plans. We are unstoppable and committed to making things happen. We will ensure you are guided successfully through the process, without hindrance or delay".
Kamageo will be liaising with a number of potential private investors in the tourism sector. As Kamageo’s Tim Henshall explained, “I am enthused by the level of commitment being offered by Salone’s government to increasing tourism, matched only by the size of the opportunity”. He also highlighted the various government bodies that President Bio has created to accelerate tourism development.
“Anyone keen on creating a new tourism business that brings together communities, conservation and commercial opportunities must look to Sierra Leone. Few places offer such gilt-edged opportunities”, added Henshall
For more information, please contact email@example.com