- Join the Lewa-Borana Landscape Game Count safari in Kenya
- Ethiopian Airlines Fly Fans to Champions League Final
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris at Karibu Kilifair
- Daily to Serengeti, Selous From Dar, Zanzibar and Arusha
- Tanzania, here we come!
- Shumba and Busanga Bush Camp Open for 2019 Safari Season
- Karibu Fair / KiliFair 2019
- Wilderness Safaris Introduces New Scenic Helicopter Flights in the Linyanti
- Talking Tourism with Sierra Leone (June 6th in Central London)
- A glimpse into the world of Robin Pope Safaris
Zambezi Cruise & Safaris Announces Cruise Set Departure Dates for 2020By Byran Rocher, Zambezi Cruise Safaris
Zambezi Cruise and Safaris, Zimbabwe’s premier cruise company are delighted to announce the launch of their new 2020 set departure dates for cruises out of Binga on Lake Kariba, departing from the western side of the Lake - a short flight from Victoria Falls.
Binga was chosen for its accessibility to the international market coming into Victoria Falls, Botswana’s – Chobe, Livingstone & Hwange (a 2.5 hour drive away), as the perfect 3 night ‘Cruise Safari ADD-ON’ for Group Series and FIT.
The three-night cruise is fully inclusive of all meals and local beverages and departs from our stunning Masumu River Lodge, where guests could stay for a night pre or post cruise. Guests will board our vessel, Sovereign, and cruise the Sengwa River System, Chete Safari Area and Elephant Bay with its many islands.
The Sovereign is a triple deck 10-cabin pontoon styled ‘Catamaran’ boat, with en-suite air-conditioned cabins, a generously proportioned lounge, bar and dining area. Several sun decks makes it possible retreat to a relaxing setting and take in the panoramic views of this breath-taking ‘iconic inland ocean’ with its wildlife and many Islands.
Morning and afternoon activities are included whether it be game viewing along the shores, birding or an exciting few hours fishing or simply chilling in the pool with a cold drink after a hectic non-stop Safari elsewhere. There is an optional extra of guided walks in the BIG 4 Chete Safari Area.
There are 40 guaranteed set departure dates of minimum 2 pax between April and October 2020 for this unique safari experience or charter the entire vessel between these dates or any other of our 9 other beautiful vessels.