- Hideaways Dhows Zambezi Truth Fully Operational From 1 July
- Midweek flights to Saint Helena Island December 2019 - March 2020
- Geographical Association Study Tour - Malawi 2020
- Wilderness Safaris Sponsors ‘Visionary’ Humanitarian Project in Botswana
- Introducing Giraffe Manor's New and Improved Rooms
- Auric Air adds more frequencies to Selous effective 01 July 2019
- Privately Guided Safaris in East Africa
- Bon Voyage and Thank you – Jabulani Ranger Andre de Jager embarks on a new life chapter
- Campi Ya Kanzi Safari - What to Wear
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Estate Eliminates Plastic Water Bottles in Bid to Go Plastic-Free
Zambezi Cruise & Safaris Expands in Mana PoolsBy Byran Rocher, Zambezi Cruise Safaris
Zambezi Cruise and Safaris announce that Mana Pools Safari Lodge has diversified from the current successful Group Series market, to include the Free Independent Travellers / Tourist (FIT) market, as part of our holistic understanding for the need of an individualistic approach to travel.
Mana Pools Safari Lodge is a key property in Zambezi Cruise and Safaris’ portfolio as they move into the FIT market. With the impending launch of the trans cruiser “Zambezi Adventurer’, which will cruise the entire 270km length of Lake Kariba, between Binga in the west and Kariba Town in the east, creating a unique link to two World Heritage sites – Mana Pools National Park and Victoria Falls – it is the ideal opportunity for the FIT market!
Mana Pools Safari Lodge, which is situated close to the Mana Pools National Park’s western boundary on the Ruckomechi River is situated on a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Mana Pools is widely recognized as one of the finest wilderness and wildlife areas in Africa, along with being an excellent birding destination with more that 380 species being recorded.
As the only permanent luxury lodge within the Mana Pools, the facility offers unparalleled comfort, game viewing and photographic opportunities, with Mana’s light and beauty unmatched anywhere on the African continent.
The Lodge consists of 12 modern thatched cottages all en-suite, with a central main dining room, lounge and magnificent decks, offering commanding views of the sweeping flood plains and the mighty Zambezi River.