- Extraordinary Showcases 2019 to be held in August in Johannesburg and Cape Town
- The great bat migration with Robin Pope Safaris
- Wilderness Safaris King’s Pool Camp Reopens in the Linyanti
- Rare Melanistic Genet Seen at Angama Mara
- Funding a 100-Year Conservation Vision Through Sustainable Tourism
- Mabula Game Reserve Carries Out Successful Veterinary Intervention on a Madjuma Lioness
- Lemalas' Melegali Spa cultural massage proves popular with guests
- New Lion-King-Themed Family- Safari from Jenman African Safaris - Journey To The Pride Lands
- Journey to East Africa
- Sega Tours Indian Ocean's Office Move
Escape+Explore July News and 2020 RatesBy Veronique Rossouw, Escape+Explore
This year we’ve been focused on simplifying our messaging whilst continuing to create life-changing experiences for our mutual guests.
Here we highlight a few lesser-known ways we create experiences from VIP Exclusive Access Experiences, Celebrations, redefining Incentives and Events and so much more.
Oh, and did we mention that we now have a new digital space!
We’ve finalized and distributed our 2020 rates if you haven’t received it, please contact us here and we’ll get it through to you.
You’ll see we have added some popular 3rd party activities for ease of reference and our hop on specialist rates remain unchanged for 2020.
Be ‘in the right place at the right time’, to capture the very essence of a location, its people and wildlife. Experience Africa while gaining professional photographic skills.
Exceptional experiences for groups wanting once-in-a-lifetime adventures in an intimate, exclusive and action-packed environment.
So much more than just a scenic flip! Escape the crowds, maximize exploring time, land in uncharted territory and experience trails few get to access.
Our goal was to highlight the very many ways we can be incorporated into itineraries across multiple days and interests.