- The great bat migration with Robin Pope Safaris
- Wilderness Safaris King’s Pool Camp Reopens in the Linyanti
- Rare Melanistic Genet Seen at Angama Mara
- Funding a 100-Year Conservation Vision Through Sustainable Tourism
- Mabula Game Reserve Carries Out Successful Veterinary Intervention on a Madjuma Lioness
- Lemalas' Melegali Spa cultural massage proves popular with guests
- New Lion-King-Themed Family- Safari from Jenman African Safaris - Journey To The Pride Lands
- Journey to East Africa
- Sega Tours Indian Ocean's Office Move
- Inspirational Imagery On Hideaways’ New Website
Extraordinary Showcases 2019 to be held in August in Johannesburg and Cape TownBy *Cindy Sheedy Walker, Extraordinary
The popular annual roadshow organised by Extraordinary is off to a record number of attendees in both centres. This year due to the burgeoning volume of trade attending, the showcases are to be held at Crowne Plaza, Rosebank on the 20th of August 2019 and at The Cape Milner Hotel, Cape Town on the 22nd of August 2019. “These annual showcases are the perfect platform for our loyal customers to personally meet with the general managers and owners of our independent properties who are members of the Extraordinary Collection” mentions Cindy Sheedy Walker CEO of Extraordinary Sales and Marketing.
Extraordinary will showcase their very well-known properties in Southern Africa and use the opportunity to introduce their newest luxury lodge, Safari Plains.
Some fabulous prizes and giveaways will be dished out over the week and there are limited spaces available to register. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Caroline Ledwaba on +27 11 516 4367 if you are interested in attending.
The Johannesburg workshop will take place on the 20th of August 2019 at the Crowne Plaza, Corner Tyrwhitt &, Sturdee Ave, Rosebank with a morning session from 09h30 to 13h00 and an afternoon session from 14h00 to 17h30. The afternoon session will be followed by cocktails and canapés. Registration will take place 30 minutes before each session.
The Cape Town workshop is scheduled for the 22nd of August 2019 at The Cape Milner Hotel, 2 Milner Rd, Tamboerskloof, Cape Town with a morning session from 09h30 to 13h00 and an afternoon session from 14h00 to 17h30. Registration will take place 30 minutes before each session.
For more information on Extraordinary, contact Ms. Cindy Sheedy Walker, CEO. +27 82 779 4479, email email@example.com