- Inspirational Imagery On Hideaways’ New Website
- Wilderness Safaris Jao Camp Reopens in the Okavango Delta
- £24 000 raised for elephant conservation
- Teen's Record-Breaking 6,000km Solo Charity Cycle to End in Cape Town on Tuesday 9 July
- Wilderness Safaris Hwange Walking Safari Season Begins
- South African Airways Introduces New State-of-the-Art Aircraft in its Fleet
- Join Kamageo at our exclusive screening of Disney's 'The Lion King'
- Travel with Purpose with Wilderness Safaris – Children in the Wilderness (1)
- The last of the Explorers, the beginning of the adventure
- Nimali Mara Now Open
Sega Tours Indian Ocean's Office MoveBy *Isla de Casanove, Sega Tours & Cruises
We are pleased to announce officially that Sega Tours Indian Ocean has moved its office to Curepipe on Monday the 1st of July 2019. We are now all settled in our new and fully owned ‘house’.
Our contact details are as follows:-
Isla de Casanove
Senior Manager – Business Development
SEGA Tours & Cruises | Indian Ocean
NEW ADDRESS 4 Anderson Street, 74404 Curepipe Mauritius
BRN:C10096868 - VAT 27030814
M: 230 59801801
T: 230 660 9880 (NEW)
F: 230 673 1291 (NEW)
For the record
The town's name, Curepipe, is said to be originated from the French ‘curer sa pipe’, which translates to "cleaning the pipe". Some historians believe that the name was given as travelers and soldiers from the 19th century often travelled from Port Louis and Grand Port (now Mahébourg) to refill their pipes in Curepipe.
Curepipe, the second city after Port Louis, is located in the Plaine Wilhems district on the central plateau of Mauritius at an altitude of 561 meters. Of the larger towns of the island's central plateau, Curepipe is the most southern and the highest. As a consequence of its height, Curepipe is known for its relatively cool and rainy climate but it is also known for its famous volcano crater Trou aux Cerfs and for its shopping.