- Ulendo Airlink launches new scheduled services to Blantyre
- All Madagascar Inbound Flight Schedules In One Easy Document By Jenman African Safaris
- Earth Lodge Unveils New Look Luxury Suites
- Elephant’s Eye, Hwange And The Effectiveness Of Conservation Levies
- Robin Pope Safaris now on Wetu
- Jenman African Safaris: Jenman Select – Meaningful Travel With Focuses On Conservation & Community
- East Africa here we come
- Classic Portfolio's Popular 'Sustainable Africa MegaFam' Embarks on its Third Year in 2020
- The Last Word Kitara
- Travel has Never Felt so Good: New Serengeti Women’s Safari Clothes
Nomad Tanzania introduces Entamanu PrivateBy *Tara Walraven, Nomad Tanzania - Camps
This is our most exclusive Crater experience.
We're excited to introduce you to the newest member of our Nomad family of camps. Entamanu Private is now open.
There is surely no truer way to appreciate the magnitude and wonder of the Ngorongoro Crater than from Entamanu Private, where it's done entirely on your own terms and schedules. A highland retreat designed to be entirely removable with minimal impact on this precious place.
Camp images are ready to download. Please follow the links below.
Entamanu Private Images: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2td00ji4hybkjuv/AAAOg-2KOP7FisCbjIHL-0wDa?dl=0
Entamanu Private Camp Info: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p6gm138a2s61b6m/AAB80mZl0kfxLPyK__AEjda2a?dl=0
Here's what you need to know...
In the same remote Crater rim location as Entamanu Ngorongoro.
- Four timber, glass and stretched-canvas rooms
- Two of the rooms are two-bedroom family rooms
- All rooms have en suite bathrooms and are warm and cosy with gas heaters
- All rooms have views into the crater, with Serengeti views from behind camp
Bookable on a minimum of four adults for exclusive use in 2019 (will be minimum of six adults in 2020).