- We’re cooling off at Huab Under Canvas!
- Art In The Bush - Art for conservation
- Swing Into Action to Help Save Zimbabwe's Wildlife
- Wilderness Safaris and Painted Dog Conservation Translocate Wild Dogs in Zimbabwe
- Royal Madikwe introduces The Sovereign House
- 'Okavango: River of Dreams' network premiere
- New 2 Night Minimum Stay Policy at Lake Natron Camp
- Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris - The Exclusive South African Journey
- Fees for Lake Natron
- Meet the NEW Explorer II: The Safari Bag for Every Adventure
Sausage Tree & Potato Bush Camps to Join the Small World Marketing PortfolioBy *Anita Powell, Small World Marketing
Please login to view member only content
Small World Marketing is delighted to announce that it has been appointed to represent Sausage Tree Camp & Potato Bush Camps in the Lower Zambezi, Zambia.
Sausage Tree Camp & Potato Bush Camp are the ultimate bush hideaways. The camps' situations, on the water’s edge, ensures an abundance of game, and each offers an exclusive safari experience amidst breathtakingly beautiful scenery.
Anita Powell, Founder of Small World Marketing, commented: "Sausage Tree has a truly unique offering in one of the most special places in Africa. Having known Jason for many years, I have long admired all that the camps have to offer the discerning safari-goer. We are thrilled to be appointed as their UK Sales representative and cannot wait to start spreading the word."
Jason Mott owner of Sausage Tree Camp said of the partnership: "We are delighted to be welcoming Small World Marketing on board. With their strong relationships within the UK travel industry and their track record as Africa specialists, we know they are exceptionally well-placed to be our strategic sales partner in the UK."
Watch this space.....
The Small World Marketing team are heading down to visit the camps in mid-September so further details, insights and information will follow shortly.
Fresh off the plane from Zambia, Anita will host a webinar on both camps on 1st October. To register please click here.