- Wild Frontiers Tanzania Educational 19-25 October
- Auric Air flights to Dodoma resume from 05 Sept 2019
- African Bush Camps will be attending PURE and SANGANAI 2019
- The SAFARI Company’s CSR Campaign ramps up a gear for Childhood Awareness Month
- Creative Wetu Itineraries For All Jenman African Safaris 2020 Guided Safaris
- New all day menus at Sanctuary Retreats lodges and camps
- Sausage Tree & Potato Bush Camps to Join the Small World Marketing Portfolio
- We’re cooling off at Huab Under Canvas!
- Art In The Bush - Art for conservation
- Swing Into Action to Help Save Zimbabwe's Wildlife
Singita Malilangwe House: One of Africa’s most exclusive & secluded hideawaysBy Chwayita Njobe, Singita
Perched high on a sandstone ridge in the remote Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve in Zimbabwe’s southeast, the newly redesigned Singita Malilangwe House provides an intimate wilderness setting for families and friends seeking shared experiences in nature. Magnificent boulders and ancient fig trees surround the villa – which is situated alongside Singita Pamushana Lodge – and the shimmering waters of Malilangwe Dam beckon from below.
The easy flow of the villa’s expansive layout allows guests to continuously immerse themselves in the beauty of this remote landscape, while spacious interiors spill onto oversized outdoor decks offering the ultimate in outdoor living.
Making the most of this magnificent location, an expansive rim-flow pool set right on the edge of the cliff offers panoramic views, and each of the villa’s five suites features its own private deck. A rustic-chic outdoor dining area invites languid al fresco meals and unhurried conversation, adding to the relaxed appeal of this contemporary African home.
Singita Malilangwe House and Pamushana Lodge exist as the ecotourism arm of the Reserve and are responsible for generating funds for its continued conservation work. Through the Malilangwe Trust, Singita is involved in numerous projects designed to restore and sustain biodiversity in the area.
The abundance of wildlife, cultural heritage and soothing landscapes, combined with barefoot luxury and unsurpassed service, make Malilangwe House ideal for family safaris and longer stays. Its exclusivity, tailor-made activities and flexibility provides unforgettable bush experiences in one of Africa’s most exclusive and remote hideaways.