- With every 3-night-stay at Elephant’s Eye, Hwange – Guests Pay for a Year of a Scholar’s Education!
- Azura Retreats to introduce Azura Marlin Beach, new for 2020
- The Safari Store Affiliate Programme: Your Own Branded Store
- Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris and the TreadRight Foundation Pledge to Make Travel Matter!
- Jenman African Safaris Creates Guided Group Safaris With Individuality
- Children in the Wilderness Zimbabwe launches All-Girls YES Camp
- Nearly US$18,000 Raised to Boost Anti-Poaching Efforts In Victoria Falls
- Ugandan gorilla makes star appearance on ITV's Calendar Show
- Solo Travel
- New 2020 Safari from Jenman African Safaris Shares The Greatness of Zimbabwe
New Camp Opening – Enjoy A Helicopter TransferBy Gemma Heyns, African Bush Camps
Image: Experience the aerial view over beautiful Botswana
To celebrate the opening of the new Migrations Expeditions Camp in Nxai Pan National Park, African Bush Camps are offering all guests staying at sister property Khwai Bush Camp a helicopter transfer to get the best view of Botswana’s green season.
As we near the year end we ready ourselves for the first rains over the Khwai Community area. The green season brings renewed energy and welcomed rain to drench the scorched plains. Migrations Expeditions, African Bush Camps newest addition is on track to open this December. A semi mobile seasonal camp has just six tents set on low decks enjoying the vastness of the Nxai pan area and the perfect spot enjoy the zebra migration as tens of thousands of zebra arrive with the promise of new vegetation.
Take to the sky with African Bush Camps when booking a stay of 3 nights at Khwai Bush Camp combined with 3 nights at Migration Expeditions, your transfer will be an unforgettable highlight of your safari.
The contrast of the expansive lagoons and crystal-clear waterways of the delta to the expansive salt pans and open grasslands of Nxai is best seen from above. This aerial viewpoint offers an amazing perspective and the opportunity to take great photographs.
Experience the vastness of the landscape beyond as we wash away the drought of 2019 and welcome a new green season. For more information visit www.africanbushcamps.com