- Wilderness Safaris Namibia – Pioneering Community Partnerships Since 1996
- Victoria Falls Throughout the Year
- Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp kick off Responsible Tourism Training
- Tourism Provides Hope For Zimbabwes Elephants
- Hideaways’ Beach Escape in Mozambique Now Wheel Chair Accessible
- Orbital Communications now representing Angama Mara
- Zambian Ground Handlers Celebrates their 10th Anniversary
- New in 2020: Focus on Conservation in Malawi with Robin Pope Safaris
- Jenman Safaris’ Directors’ View on Safari Travel in 2020: Travel is One of the Greatest Connectors
- Wilderness Safaris Zimbabwe – Three Decades Of Changing Lives
Virunga Lodge celebrates its 15th anniversary!By *Eloisa Barberis Canonico, Volcanoes Safaris
Volcanoes Safaris has been at the forefront of reviving gorilla and chimpanzee tourism in Uganda and Rwanda since 1997.
To celebrate the 15th anniversary of Virunga Lodge, plans for re-imagining the property will be unveiled on 18 November 2019.
The iconic property has defined Rwandese Afro-chic since the lodge was built by Praveen Moman in 2004. The understated, timeless, hand-made style will be refined to meet the needs of today’s luxury traveller.
This is part of the strategic program to re-imagine all aspects of Volcanoes’ lodges.
Rwanda has become the first country in East Africa to ban on all single-use plastics! In 2017 Volcanoes Safaris started a gradual program to reduce plastic use and in early 2020 will review what further measures can be taken.
To see the sketches and read full newsletter click here.