- Lemala Camps and Lodges partners with Africa in Your Hands
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris Website now in Multiple Languages
- Wilderness Safaris Announces the Restoration of Little Kulala
- Introducing Sean Clark, new Director of Sales and Marketing for Legendary Expeditions
- Wilderness Safaris Botswana – Pioneering Sustainable Ecotourism Since 1983
- Kananga in Serengeti Safari Marathon 2019
- Experience a Gourmet Safari at Singita Sweni Lodge
- New Conservation Focus for Group Safaris – Jenman African Safaris Brings Real Conservation Conversations to Travellers
- Matetsi Victoria Falls appoints Jono Hudson as General Manager
- Natural Selection launches the ultimate Namibia flying safari
A new pool and website at Gibb's FarmBy Brontë Westcott (Classic Portfolio), Gibb's Farm
At the end of this month, we say farewell to our treasured management couple, Gerd and Lee-Anne. With their vision, we have transformed from 'humble farm stay' to one of Africa's best lodges*.
In the past 6 years under their guidance, we have:
- created Bustani House;
- built a new farmyard with our much loved goat tower;
- ensured that we are over 90% farm-to-fork in all our meals;
- extended our wine list and gin options to ensure the ultimate African sundowners;
- and completed an extensive refurb of the farm cottages.
But that is not all! As their parting gifts, we are thrilled to unveil the long awaited NEW WEBSITE and SWIMMING POOL. This is Tanzania and we embrace a life of pole pole - done beautifully.
We will miss Gerd and Lee-Anne and wish them all the best as they return to Australia. We look forward to welcoming them back to see future changes building on their legacy. They will be handing over to Nick and Sally who we look forward to introducing to you soon.
It's live & kicking! We are excited to share our brand new website with you.
Look out for our interactive farm map, new images, Tails from the Farm blogs and much more.
Swim away safari stress in our new 25-metre lap pool.
Located in prime position between the dining room and Bustani House, the pool has a beautiful seating area for dining, as well as sun lounging. This area is only open to in-house guests.
We are on a roll! Not only do we have a new website, and a new pool, but the main aspects of our refurbishment are also complete.
The Gibb's cottages are looking fresh and elegant.
CONTACT: email@example.com for more information